Established full service computer and electronics recycling and metals trading company has an opening for a Marketing & Promotions Commercial Administrator to join the Industrial Accounts team. The company has been an industry leader with a focused track record of innovation and integrity in a terrific work environment since 1996.
The position requires a motivated attitude and an eagerness to promote the company through complex marketing programs, digital and direct marketing efforts, cross promotion platforms, and optimized relevant content. The right candidate needs to demonstrate the ability to develop and follow cohesive marketing and promotional strategies, create cohesive original branded content, and increase the reach through various channels and segment expansion. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and cultivate proven creative marketing techniques working hand-in-hand with a renowned marketing strategist.
- Manage and coordinate marketing, creative, and market research efforts
- Develop, implement, and manage company online marketing and social media strategy and campaigns.
- Create original digital media, graphics, and company product catalog images and video content
- Advance commercial lead generation and eCommerce undertakings
- Discover and evaluate company competition, supplier and customer bases
- Generate tactics to increase online traffic to the company website
- Organize company conferences, trade shows, and major events
- Communicate with customers and suppliers in support of commercial department and generate related reports as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business, or other related field.
- Experience with WordPress and a familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media development strategies and online content marketing and measurement
- Fluency creating, scheduling, testing, and executing one-time and automated email campaigns.
- Experience creating a marketing campaign, strategy, and plan.
- Solid familiarity with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Excellent decision-making and advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver or similar software is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and utilizing CRM software is preferred