Interco Trading Company, a global metals and electronics recycling company headquartered in the Metro St. Louis area, has immediate openings for Associate Metals Traders and Senior Metals Traders.
This is an ideal position for an action-oriented, self-motivated individual who is driven to be the best at what they do. There is great potential for advancement at Interco Trading Company for the individual who performs very well in this position.
Interco is a rapidly growing commodity scrap trading company, dealing on four continents in the international metals recycling industry.
Primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Buy and sell a variety of commodity grades, for which Interco has and creates markets
- Conduct research on potential customers, suppliers, and markets which will be used by Trading Dept., CFO, and owner to aid in decision making in developing markets
- Training in all the different commodities handled at our facility
- Development/Management of bids and bid calendars in an effort to procure materials in the industrial segment
- Support senior traders daily as part of training program – buy and sell contracts, logistics, and managing commodity positions
- Review incoming material with the receiving/grading department to ensure conformance to purchase order specifications
This position is perfect for an entrepreneurial individual who desires high income potential and the opportunity to shape your own destiny.
Strong math skills, analytical thinking, and robust computer skills are required. Foreign language is a plus.
No prior experience is necessary. Interco management will work with you to help you learn and progress in the job.
Normal working hours are 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday, although minimal overtime may be required.
Salary and benefit package will be commensurate with candidate’s ability level.