St. Louis, MO
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Compensation: Competitive salary with TWO WEEKS’ VACATION first year, 100% paid FULL-FAMILY HEALTH INSURANCE coverage, quarterly and annual BONUS STRUCTURE, 401K w/Company match, company-paid CONTINUING EDUCATION, company-paid domestic and international TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES.
Established full service computer and electronics recycling and metals trading company has an opening for a Jr. Trader to join the Industrial Accounts team. The company has been an industry leader with a focused track record of innovation and integrity in a terrific work environment since 1996.
The position requires a motivated attitude and an eagerness to achieve win/win settlements to build and strengthen long-lasting relationships. The right candidate needs to demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment, a desire to learn about and excel in an exploding industry, and a yearning to develop and cultivate strong business development skills under the expert tutelage of a renowned manager.
This is an entry-level position with a strong likelihood to advance based on demonstrated achievement. The company is experiencing significant market position growth due to a number or factors that suggest steady acceleration for years to come. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to achieve commercial and financial success at very high levels.
- Prospect account leads through CRM provisioning and direct prospect interaction.
- Work directly with a Sr. Trader to learn the ins-and-outs of Metals Trading from an experienced veteran.
- Interact with suppliers regarding the purchase of their materials.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers.
- Build relationships by building trust, working through issues, developing strategies, etc.
- Input and record transaction data in proprietary ERP system.
- Attend daily meetings as required to obtain information pertaining to procurement requirements.
- Work experience in Sales, Customer Service, or other roles where organization and structure was a key function of the role.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills — puzzle-solving is very helpful
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- A desire to learn and compete in a team environment.
- Must enjoy working in a high-paced atmosphere and manage deadlines.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels, both written and spoken.
- Must be self-motivated, decisive, and able to meet critical deadlines.
- A proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint).
- Experience utilizing a CRM is preferred.
Candidates should submit resume in PDF or Word format as an attachment. Phone interviews scheduled with prospective candidates before in-person facility tour and interview will be scheduled.