Established full service computer and electronics recycling and metals trading company has an opening for Warehouse Workers/Forklift Operators Warehouse Worker Forklift Operator to join the Warehouse Operations Team. The company has been an industry leader with a focused track record of innovation and integrity in a terrific work environment since 1996. Click here to apply.
Warehouse Workers/Forklift Operators will participate in company warehouse operations and activities. Workers will receive, input, sort, load and unload scrap material and perform various warehouse activities. Company is experiencing significant growth adding staff, equipment, and shifts and expanding warehouse size and scope. This is an excellent opportunity for motivated, ambitious workers to join the team at the perfect place in time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise Warehouse Worker Forklift Operator
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items in boxes, crates, or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping dock, pallet area, and work stations neat
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years of previous warehouse work experience preferred
- Excellent work or school attendance record
- Forklift Operators must have current forklift license or certification
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods preferred Warehouse Worker Forklift Operator
- Good communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and demonstrating reliable dependability
Physical Demands and Abilities
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10–50 lbs. occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Ability to work in hot or cold conditions for an entire shift Warehouse Worker Forklift Operator
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.